Thursday, October 18, 2012

Technology in a Project-Based Primary Classroom

Technology keeps running through my head. I know that I don't do it as well as I could or should. Often times, I don't know where to start or have a valid reason as to why I should, but then I remember how excited and how engaged my students are when we do something interactively with technology. They love using our tools. I need to remember that it is just a tool and should be used when it will effectively help the students with the learning process. I also want to take on more of a role of a facilitator of the technology and allow the students to be able to interact with the tools more. This article has some wonderful ideas on how to use technology in the classroom to make it a more effective tool...instead of just an add-on. Meaningful Connections
I was so excited to find this article. I really think it helped me understand my own thinking into what I want to happen in my classroom. Ultimately, I want learning to be more meaningful to my students. I just need to do a better job of figuring out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment