Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Staying Focused



My life is BUSY (as I am sure most of your lives are too)! I am finding that I need to figure out a way to be more organized and more focused so that I can get more done in a day.
 October feels overwhelming and then I see all the Christmas decorations up at EVERY SINGLE store and feel like there is going to be no way I will have time this year to prepare for my favorite holiday.
All day kindergarten started last week so now my lessons need to be more organized so we can accomplish more. My three daughters keep me running in the evening with school projects, 4H & FFA activities, basketball, soccer, girl scouts, dance and whatever else happens to come up during the week. I have a difficult time saying no...so I have my own fair share of meetings, commitments, etc. I have my own homework now that I am working towards a new degree. Plus at some point my family needs to eat, laundry needs to be washed, the dishwasher needs to be unloaded and loaded and I could go on and on. Every family is busy, but I am realizing that I am so busy that I am beginning to worry about the things in my life that are going to suffer because of it. I don't want anything to suffer!

So now that I have completely vented my next blog posts are going to be dedicated to my homework assignment. I don't want to make this a political statement, but I guess I kinda am. Please make sure you know what the candidates stand for before you vote. I honestly didn't pay much attention, wasn't interested and figured whatever happened would happen...then I had class last Wednesday. We were instructed to watch videos on Education Nation and now I cannot believe I didn't pay more attention before. So please pay attention...even though I didn't...until now.







No comments:

Post a Comment