Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life

We have a four day weekend because of parent/teacher conferences. I am hoping to spend a lot of time relaxing these four days, but then I remember my busy life and feel like any relaxing is going to be better than none!


Today is a day to relax. I plan on staying in my pajamas longer than I should, but spending some time getting organized for the next couple of months of school...planning lessons, projects, making sure I have cleaned up my email, etc. I might clean some of my house if I am feeling motivated, but then again, maybe not. Tonight I will watch my favorite show...Grey's Anatomy...right when it comes on and not have to DVR it and watch it at some later date. 


Tomorrow I am taking the girls to the pumpkin patch. We love the pumpkin patch and I think it may be the first year that we are going without dad, but he is just too busy to go along this year.
Saturday I am going with my daughter to an ALL DAY gun safety class for 4-H because her dad has to work. Completely out of my comfort zone, but maybe I will learn something.
Sunday will be church and preparing for the week ahead.
Our oldest daughter is leaving Tuesday morning to head to Indianapolis for 5 days of FFA Nationals. The house is always so different with one of the girls gone and five days always seem so long. But, she loves going and I am excited that she has the opportunity.

Now, I just have to hope that all the things I want to get done, get done and prepare myself that life always has a way of surprising me with twists and turns I hadn't planned on. That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment